Tuesday 1 December 2015

Blog Report and Top Commentators of October and November 2015

These were two incredible months with articles from my home country Belgium, Germany the country I often work in, Slovenia a country we danced in, and our travel adventures in Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and the USA. Our collages cover Alaska, Slovenia and a mix of pictures from Asia.

We increased our blogging activities and also received more visits. It must be true that there is a direct link between the two. I wonder how bloggers attract hundreds of comments a day. Would they also be so active on other blogs? Where do they find the time? Anyway, we would like to thank all our readers and below you find a list of our Top Commentators with a link to their blog.

Dit waren twee ongelooflijke maanden met artikelen van ons thuisland België, Duitsland het land waar ik veel werk, Slovenië het land waar we dansten, en onze reisavonturen in Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore en de Verenigde Staten. Onze collages tonen foto’s van Alaska, Slovenië en verschillende landen in Azië. 

We verhoogden onze blogactiviteit en kregen ook meer bezoekers. Zou er dan toch een directe link zijn tussen beide. Ik vraag me af hoe mensen het klaarspelen honderden commentaren te ontvangen op een dag. Zouden ze dan ook zo actief zijn op andere blogs? Waar vinden ze de tijd? We willen al onze lezers bedanken en hieronder vind je een lijst van Top Commentatoren met een link maar hun blog. 

Top 15 Commentators of October/November 2015:
Nr. 1. - 29 comments - Linda      
Nr. 2. - 28 comments - Whiteangel
Nr. 3. - 26 comments - Karen S.
Nr. 4. - 24 comments - Gosia K.      
Nr. 5. - 22 comments - fotorantje
Nr. 6.-  18 comments - willy
Nr. 7. - 15 comments - Cobie en Bas van Es      
Nr. 7.-  15 comments - orvokki
Nr. 7. - 15 comments - The Yum List
Nr.10. -11 comments - diane b    
Nr.10. -11 comments - dith
Nr.12.- 10 comments - Hilde
Nr.13.-   9 comments - Cloudia
Nr.14.-   8 comments - Edward McDunn      
Nr.15.-   8 comments - Fotografie54

 
Collage Alaska
Alaska

Collage Ljublijana
Ljubljana

Collage Asia

Previous Top Commentators article: Blog report and Top Commentators of months August and September 2015

Return to main page

8 comments:

  1. Mooie foto's Filip, Tja...ik heb aan 1 website genoeg hoor, als je alles wilt bijhouden, gaat er best veel tijd in zitten. Even voor alle duidelijkheid, Edward McDunn en fotogafie54 zijn dezelfde site hoor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best photos are from Alaska is my personal opinion

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best photos are from Alaska is my personal opinion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good collages once again.

    I have no idea how people manage to answer so many blogs some days, but they seem to do it.
    I just manage what I can manage...I look at blogs and comment anytime of the day, whilst waiting to meet someone, watching TV, if I watch. Being retired it's easier and if I worked there would not be much time at all. I use my phone, my iPad, my laptop or my desktop.
    Don't sit in front of the computer for long either as I have lots of other things to do...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always a lovely recap! I just adore your lovely white dog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. collages vind ik altijd fijn, zelf kom ik er te weinig toe.
    ik vraag me ook hetzelfde af als jullie hoe sommigen het klaarspelen om zoveel reacties te ontvangen. sommige fotoblogs vind ik echt ongelooflijk goed, en toch krijgen die vaak nauwelijks reactie. misschien is er toch een correlatie tussen ontvangen en zelf reageren?
    Maar er kruipt inderdaad al snel veel tijd in.
    In ieder geval, doe zo verder met jullie blog! Groetjes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes Those who have hundreds of readers must also visit hundreds of blogs. I prefer to keep to a manageable number. I also think you get to know fewer bloggers better than when you have too many. My posing has slowed down as other interests have occupied my time. I still enjoy reading about your travels and dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's true that those who have hundreds of readers/comments do visit and comment on hundreds of blogs. I'm really not sure how they find the time! It looks like a great couple of months for you both. Greetings from Australia!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.